Minimum System Requirements
- Screen resolution of at least 1280x800
- Note: If using the older version of our editor, you will need Flash player 11 or above. To update to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, click here. The minimum system requirements for Flash 11 can be found here.
Optimal Recommended System Requirements
- 2.5GHZ Dual Core processor or faster
- 2GB RAM or greater
- 10Mbps download speed, 5Mbps upload speed
- Wired connection (instead of WiFi)
If your computer doesn't meet the Optimal Recommended requirements, but does meet the Minimum system requirements, the program will run, but you may experience some slowness, depending on the size or your project.
Picaboo is optimized to work best with Google Chrome or Microsoft Chromium-based Edge version and Mozilla's Firefox. Although the program may work with other versions of Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari, we do not recommend using these browsers due to inconsistent results.
If you're working on a very large book in Firefox and encounter slowness, we recommend switching to Google Chrome. If that isn't an option, the following documentation will provide information on how to speed up the process in Firefox: Click here
Checking your system
To check your internet speed:
Visit http://www.speedtest.net/ and click on Begin Test.
To check your computer's speed:
For Mac: Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen, then click on About This Mac.
For PC: Click on the Start menu, then right click on My Computer and select Properties.