First, check your photos to make sure they do not have brightness, contrast, saturation or opacity adjusted. If so, this may be the issue.
It is highly recommended to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation or opacity only after making all other changes to your photos. These other changes include positioning, re-sizing, zooming or rotating. The application should respond much faster as long as coloration or brightness has not been touched yet.
If you want to make changes to an image but have already adjusted the brightness, contrast, saturation or opacity, you must reset the image properties by following these steps:
- Open your project and go to a page with a photo you need to adjust.
- Select your image, and press the Delete button on your keyboard. That will remove the photo from your page and leave the frame where it was placed. The image you removed will still be available in the bottom tray.
- Drag and drop the photo back into that frame. After being removed, any adjustments will be reset.
- Make any zoom/position/re-size adjustments to the photo.
- Make brightness/contrast/saturation adjustments once more.