At this time, Picaboo does not have an option to import PDF documents. However, if you've designed individual pages as PDFs, you can convert them to JPG images and use them as follows:
- In Edit mode, click the "Select additional photos" button just above the photo tray, on the left side of the program window.
- Select the images that have been converted to JPG files and click "Finish".
- Drag and drop the JPEG of your first page from the photo tray onto the first page of your book.
- Select "Set as Background" from the menu.
- Repeat for the rest of your pages.