Picaboo's Eyedropper Tool makes it easy to match your image borders to any color on the page. It's a great way to create a page or spread with a cohesive, professional look.
- Click on the photo where you want to add a border. The Photo Tools tab will appear on the right.
- Click on the Border selection within that tab.
- Click the square color tile just underneath the "On" checkbox.
- Select the eyedropper icon and mouse over the color you want to match. The color will preview in the small window above the dropper. Click to capture the color you want to use. This color will now appear in the "New" panel on the color picker window.
- Click "OK" to apply this color to your border.
The color you select will also be saved in your custom palette, so you can access it any time by clicking the color tile again.