Picaboo's eyedropper tool makes it easy to match your page background to any color in an image. It's a great way to create a page or spread with a cohesive, professional look. Here's how:
- Select a page by clicking anywhere in the background area.
- Click on the Backgrounds tab on the right.
- Make sure the Color option is selected.
- Click the Select a Color tile.
- Select the eyedropper icon and mouse over the image you want to match. The color will preview in the small window above the dropper. Click to capture the color you want to use. This color will now appear in the "New" panel on the color picker window.
- Click "OK" to apply the color to your background.
The color you select will also be saved in your custom palette, so you can access it any time by clicking the color tile again.