Picaboo's eyedropper tool makes it easy to match your page background to any color in an image. It's a great way to create a page or spread with a cohesive, professional look. Here's how:
- Select a page by clicking anywhere in the background area.
- Click on the Backgrounds tab on the right.
- Click Background Color at the top of the Backgrounds window
- Click the icon that looks like an eyedropper where it says "Match color"
- Use the "Eyedropper cursor to scroll around on the page until the small box near the cursor is the color you want
- Left-click to select a color.
- Use the drop down box to select which page you want to apply the color as the background
- Click the "Apply Fill Color" button
The color you select will also be saved in your custom palette which shows under "Recent colors," so you can access it any time by clicking the color tile again.