All of our books require a minimum of 20 pages, however, you're free to add as many additional pages as each style can hold. You can see more on how many pages each book style can hold here: How many pages can I put in my book?
- When you are ready to add a page, simply click the "Add Pages" button in the upper left corner of the editor or click the "Pages" option, bottom left.
- This will open the "Manage Pages" option.
- You can then click the "+" to add pages. When you click the "+", you can specify if you want it added before or after the page that is the active page.
- You will also be given the option of how many pages you want to add. You can select the number of pages desired from the dropdown box.
- Please allow the editor a few moments to add those pages. You may notice a spinning icon in the center of your project until this has completed.
Deleting Spreads or Pages
- To delete a spread, follow the instructions above to view the "Manage Pages" option and click the red "x" below the two page spread.
- To delete a page, follow the instructions above to view the "Manage Pages" option and click the black "x" in the top right corner of that individual page.
- If you are not seeing the "x" on the individual pages, it may be due to a disruption in the flow of the book if there are any spreads following the page. You can check this by flipping through the book and on each set of pages, click top right where it says 'Advanced'. If it says "Convert to Spread" these pages are already individual pages. If it says "Convert to Pages", these pages are already a two page spread.
- If you're able to convert these to pages without disrupting your layout, we recommend doing so as you add/remove pages. If you're unable to do so without disrupting your layout, you can also follow the recommendation below:
- Move the spread with the individual page you want to delete to the end of the book.
- Convert the spread you have moved to individual pages.
- Delete the individual page using the "x" in the top corner of the page on the Manage Pages area and add a blank page or another individual designed page in the deleted pages place.
Please Note: If you remove a page on accident, you can always use the Undo Button to return the page where it was.
- If you wish to change the order of your completed pages, follow the instructions above to view the "Manage Pages" option.
- Locate the page/spread you wish to move, Click and drag the page or spread to move its location in the project.
- Note: To move it back to an area that is before any two page spreads, you would need to add another page first because an individual page wouldn't be able to be moved in front of two page spreads.