Picaboo's Preview Mode gives you a full-screen preview of your book so that you know exactly what you're getting before you place your order. It's a great way to proofread text and check alignment to make sure that what you get is exactly what you want.
To Preview your book:
- Click the button at the top of the program window
- The yellow area highlighted around the pages, and some cover styles, shows content that may be cropped during production. To turn off the Safety Zone Warning, uncheck the box at the bottom of the screen that says "Show safety zone"
- Drag the slider at the bottom of the screen to magnify the view
- To navigate quickly to the middle of the book, click the "Select a Page" icon to the right of the slider bar. Then click on the page you wish to view
- Click on the button in the upper right of the screen to exit Preview mode